Tigers Unleashed is a parent based non-profit organization which provides financial and operational support for athletes and coaches of the Cross Country and Track programs at Auburn High School and Auburn Junior High School. Membership is encouraged of all parents, coaches, and community supporters.
Tigers Unleashed encourages the spirit of good sportsmanship, team spirit and cooperation of athletes, coaches, parents and community supporters. We encourage positive parent participation and feel strongly that parent involvement during middle school and high school years can be a key to success of individual athletes. Funds raised by the club are used to support the following:
• Monetary support for equipment needs
• Organization Student-Athlete events (end of year banquet)
• Monetary State meet travel
• Volunteer support for the Auburn Summer 5K Series (club fund raiser)
• Volunteer support for all home cross country and track meets
• Conduct several fund raisers throughout the year (Boston Butt sale, etc)
• Conduct community sponsorship drive
Tigers Unleashed welcomes all, and we appreciate your support. If your child is a member of the cross country or track & field programs in Auburn City schools please consider all Tigers Unleashed does to help your child’s team and become a member today.