The NFHS Sportsmanship component can be found at www.NFHSlearn.com. Students will need to register if they are first time users to the NFHS Learn website.
Instructions for NFHS Sportsmanship Course
- Students will visit www.NFHSlearn.com and register an account if they have not done so before. (Keep record of username and password. The AHSAA does not have access to these.)
- Under courses, type in sportsmanship and The “Sportsmanship” Elective Course should appear.
- Click on the course. Then the “View” button.
- Next, a blue tab should appear that says “Order Course.” (The course is free.)
- A box will appear for the student/coach to identify who will be completing the course.
- Next, a shopping cart appears. Select the state of Alabama, and checkout.
- Order status appears and an agreement statement. After checking the agreement statement choose continue. Last, at the Order Receipt box, “click here”
- Next, begin taking the course.
- A student can come back and finish at any time. When finished, a student can print the certificate from that screen or save and print later.